Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Frank-a-delic

As I mentioned in the last post (about 300 years ago) I have joined up with another band. It couldn't be much less like AirSculpture; a 14 piece (more or less) slab of chaos playing mostly covers, but everything messed around with. And just heaps of fun. It's great to be doing something that is so far outside of my comfort zone, like actually learning pieces of music. Some are even presented as those squiggly tadpoles on telegraph poles. You know what I'm talking about.

I've just got back from my second gig with the Franks (and the first was more of a mild intro as I only played on a couple of songs) - a rip-roaring evening of bouncing up and down in a complete sweat box.

So now it's back to electronic mode; Hampshire Jam is on the horizon. Just a couple of tracks to do... and should be some more Frank-a-delic before the year is out too. Watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home