Friday, February 23, 2007


The last batch of Bohunt Sabotage CDs have gone out to SMD today. I finally got round to burning the last batch, and when I came to pack them up found that the leftovers from the trip to the USA were still there - I was sure I'd sent them. Anyway, that's it, once they're gone, they're gone.

I've started working on the first track for the album proper. It is based on the first part of Bohunt, which is called Susbarbatus. This currently involves adding layers to the original material (and happily the new laptop is allowing me to add lots!). Once I've got enough in place I'll start trimming it down and working up a structure.


Post a Comment

<< Home