Thursday, August 04, 2005

Dorlogs

Synth.com modular.  Also visible are Korg SQ10 sequencer, Kenton converter and cute fuzzy dog.Not much of an update... Here's a picture of the modular. No idea why I feel the need to post it, as this
is only meant to be a temporary page and I've not told anyone about it. Well, if I put some words in maybe
someone will find it by googling for "Exploding Dorlog" or something.


The top box is waiting for the Q960 sequencer and Q962 sequential switch that are due in September or so. It's looking extra-empty because the power modules I meant to order didn't come, entirely due to my messing around with the order. I'd better get round to getting them, otherwise it's a very nice expensive wooden box.

And don't ask about the dog...

Meanwhile, the keyboard is out of stock and not due for a week. Oh well, not really worth trying to order elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home